- Beach Mold & Tool is committed to environmental responsibility and is certified to the ISO14001 environmental standard. We expect our suppliers to show the same dedication and recommend certification to ISO14001 environmental standard.
Conduct & Ethics
- Beach Mold & Tool believes in conducting business with integrity, fairness and respect.
Our employees will not directly or indirectly offer bribes, kickbacks, or other similar payments for the purpose of influencing business decisions. All forms of bribery and corruption are prohibited. We will not tolerate any act of bribery or corruption. Any breach of this policy or local law could result in disciplinary action being taken and ultimately could result in dismissal. We expect our suppliers to have policies and procedures in place to ensure similar practices with their own employees. We strictly adhere to all applicable local laws and regulations related to corruption and ethics, and require our suppliers to act in a similar manner.
Ethics Escalation Policy (Whistleblower Policy)
- The Whistleblower Policy is intended to encourage and enable employees and others to raise serious concerns internally so that Beach Mold & Tool can address and correct inappropriate conduct and actions. It is the responsibility of all board members, officers, and employees to report concerns about violations of Beach Mold & Tool’s code of ethics or suspected violations of law that govern Beach Mold & Tool’s operations.
It is contrary to the values of Beach Mold & Tool for anyone to retaliate against any board member, officer, or employee who in good faith reports an ethics violation, or a suspected violation of law. An employee who retaliates against someone who has reported a violation in good faith is subject to discipline up to and including termination of employment.
Global Working Conditions
- Beach Mold & Tool recognizes that our supply chains are in many different regions around the world and are committed to maintaining working conditions and standards that result in dignified and respectful treatment of all employees as well as our supply chain. We expect that our suppliers have appropriate policies and procedures in place to support the following;
- Child labor will not be utilized.
- Any form of forced or compulsory labor is prohibited.
- Workers should be able to communicate openly with management regarding working conditions without fear of reprisal, intimidation or harassment.
- Harassment or discrimination against employees in any form is not acceptable. This includes, but is not limited to, gender, age, race, color, religion, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, etc.
- Workers shall have a safe and healthy working environment that meets or exceeds applicable standards for occupational safety and health.
- Compensation and benefits shall be competitive and comply with local law, including those related to minimum wages, overtime hours and legally mandated benefits.
- Working hours shall comply with all applicable local laws regulating hours of work.
Each employee is responsible for adhering to the standards of the conduct outlined
in this Code as well as all applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures. Each employee is expected to raise questions of concern when standards are not being met. Violations of the Code may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.